Friday, October 20, 2006

Ear Flap Hat

Last Thursday my brother was telling me about a -3 degree Celsius bike ride and how his current hat/toque was not sufficient. After we hung up, I got started and created this eared hat from my stash and Debbie Stoller's Happy Hooker - I combined the PDQ and the Boy Beanie.

I finished it by Friday noon and rushed it in the post. I was so proud that I was so speedy. Sadly, it didn't arrive until today...sometimes the post office lets me down.

But he's happy with it and he'll test it out shortly. So that's terrific.

3 comments:

Cynthia F said...

hey cool hat! i was thinking of making one like that for my bro's for xmas but couldn't find a pattern- clever girl!!
i'm gonna try it!! :)

Way Out Wear said...

You can do it Cynthia! Don't forget to post your picture of it! I can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my site! I like this hat and the colors are great!