Monday, November 20, 2006

Amaryllis - Day 21 - wow! It's really growing, it's now about 7 1/4" tall
My birdie has been moved to a smaller cage for 'rehabilitation' - in this cage, I am able to put a perch that is just about 1/2" from the floor, and he's able to get up on it and eat. As well, this cage lets me give him a water dish with a cover and another small water dish next to his food. This was good because before he'd fall into the water and sit there until I rescued him, or go without water until I could give it to him. Also, when he loses his balance and rolls, this cage is smaller so he rolls less, which means less stress for him.

I didn't do any knitting or crafting done this weekend. In fact, other than getting groceries, cooking and reading, I don't really know what I did. Maybe it's good to take a break every now and again.

No comments: