Thursday, February 08, 2007

WIP - Dog Coat

OK, last one. After trying a variety of styles for dog coats and hearing my mom say that the striped one I made last year, still fits the best, I took the hint. I especially went to the LYS to buy these yarns. Of course, they didn't have what I wanted and so I substituted and now have to got back for more, because I mis-calculated... but that's a different story. Here's what we have so far: I have switched to a lighter green for some of the stripes, but will alternate back to the darker green. I wish I could have found that turquoise blue and limeade, I love how bright they are. BTW, that's the Stitch 'N Bitch Nation book for the pattern.

And here's a photo of my girl Jazz. She doesn't like the camera, she probably thinks it'll steal her soul or something (well, that's the look she gives me). She's got issues...she's 10 years old now!

It's pouring rain outside today, and JP is in Indianapolis this week and it's minus 18 Celsius, so I wouldn't trade him. This is the first time he's been away from me for more than 1 night. Usually I am the one who goes away and leaves him behind. After my April trip to San Antonio without him (which is already booked), I don't think I'll leave him behind again. It's no fun being left behind. I had no idea. He doesn't tell me these things. From now one I'll travel with him.

No comments: