Wednesday, July 11, 2007

FOs

I forgot to mention - the night before we left, after my bags were packed, I knit like a mad woman to finish the second sock for my mom (see previous photos) and did complete it before I went to bed.

Also, I had a cross stitch to finish. I worked on this (false nails and all) the morning after our wedding and the day we were leaving.
Why the rush? Only because I wanted to give it to my mum while we were there.

I'm currently crocheting a hat for my swap partner while outside, but a stupid neighbour is working on his garage roof and has to have C-Fox 99.3 (rock radio station) on super loud which is trying to ruin my enjoyment of our super heat! I couldn't enjoy the sun in my lounge chair or in my lovely pergola, no I'm hiding around the side of the house in a not so pretty area just so I could be outside but not have to hear crappy music.
Right. Another gin and tonic for me then.

2 comments:

Cynthia F said...

wow!!! you've been busy busy! love the cross stitch!! and i hear ya on the crappy music- we have lovely dance party neighbours who seem to enjoy the song"to all the girls i've loved before" in techno remix. over and over. sigh...
but oooh g&t sounds lovely right about now.hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I love those black cat cross stitch pictures. Have been tempted to get some myself. I guess it would be too obvious if you turned the hose on that radio in the neighbour's yard...or maybe bashed it with a baseball bat.