Monday, September 07, 2009

FOs - it's been a long time coming

It has been a long time since I've finished some projects - namely due to my cute little friend who is now 6.25 months old:
.....who still likes to sleep on her back (and usually snores)
Here is a finished scarf - I was in the yarn store in July and saw a sample and just had to make it. The pattern came with the yarn.
Also finished is this matinee jacket that was supposed to have 3/4 length sleeves but I after running out of yarn twice I altered the pattern to make it short sleeve. I started it this past February before Jazz got sick and now I just wanted it done - too bad I didn't finish it when we had the hotter weather. Oh well, there's always next year, right?
And that's all I gots for now - happy Labour Day! Two more UFOs to go!

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

I love Eco's style...especially when she lays on her back and snores. Join the club, Eco!

Nice work! That scarf is so. cute.

Way Out Wear said...

Thanks Carol! I'll let Eco know she's in a club!

Cynthia F said...

Awww Eco!!! Starry has taken to doing that too, as well as sleeping on our bed doing that snoring away!
Love your scarf and new sweater- very nice!!