Sunday, September 06, 2009

Layin' low

We're laying low on this long weekend as we're going away later this month and with the weather turning wet and cool, I don't feel like I'm missing out on any great big long weekend events.

The kid and I took Eco swimming on Friday afternoon - I figured the place would be packed since it was sunny and warm but it was the opposite. Eco had a blast in the water, especially since the kid went swimming with her. I can't believe she's 6 months already and I can't believe he starts school on Tuesday! Where does the time go?!

Saturday I cleaned the entire bathroom, including the washing the ceiling and the walls! Phew, what a job - but I'm so glad it's done. Today, I'm doing some reading and some crochet. Nice and mellow.

With school starting, I'm feeling like I should sign up for a course or two and I'm going to spend some time looking into that. We'll be doing another session of puppy training as Eco needs more exposure with people and other dogs. I'm so glad that almost all her baby teeth are gone - unfortunately one baby canine (fang) is still there - right next to the adult one which is growing in. Ouch, her gums must be sore from the pressure, but there's not much I can do. I'm pretty sure a vet would leave it until something happens - like an abscess. In the mean time, we still need to watch out for that sharp little tooth, it made an inch long slice in my finger the other day. Not cool, Eco. Not cool

No comments: