Tuesday, March 09, 2010

New Heights - revisited

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I posted about the height of our old-fashioned toilet? Well I have since found out that they do make 'big boy' toilets - wider and taller! Yes it's true.

And since said toilet condensed during the winter, despite adding a thermal lining or running the de-humidfier, Jp installed a new toilet on the weekend and it's 16" tall! That's about 2 inches higher than the last one. Yay! And the new toilet has an insulated tank, so no more sweating - yay! And the tank is smaller so it'll save water - better for the environment - yay! And it fills up faster so I don't have to wait before I turn on the shower - yay! And we used some gift cards to help pay for it - yay!

Don't pity me for being happy about a toilet - okay? Yay!

No comments: