Monday, November 26, 2012

Wake up it's Monday!

My alarm goes off and I hit snooze, not wanting to get out of my warm bed yet and still feeling tired. Then my second alarm goes off and I give myself permission to stay in bed - it's Sunday after all and I have nothing planned. Slowly my brain wakes up and reminds that yesterday was Sunday. Yesterday was Sunday? Ah crud, today's Monday and it's time for work.

And then this some comes to mind:
 

 How about you? Were you ready for Monday today?
***
And by the way, did you get the see the commercial at the beginning of this video - the cell phone commercial with Richard Simmons?

(I can't get is smaller so sorry that it hangs off the edge of my blog) 

 The way he says "detergent" just cracks me up. 
Okay that's a better start to the week. 

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I had a hard time getting moving this morning :( The weekend went by tooooo fast!

Way Out Wear said...

Yes it did. It sure did,