Sunday, December 02, 2012

D is for...dogs and decorating

No I won't turn this into a dog blog but I just wanted to share this as I think it's priceless.

Someone definitely knows labradors very well! 


* * * * * 
Yesterday I put up the outside decorations - I still want 1 bigger piece out there - maybe a lighted tree? Dang they are all so expensive! Plus I have to think about storing it for 11 months. So, I bought a little light up "present" from Wal-mart but the thing fell apart as I took it out of the box. That's not a good sign, I put it right back in the box and will return it - I want my money back! I know I didn't pay a lot for it, and you get what you pay for and all that - but this went beyond all of that! It's just crappy!

Then I went inside and put up as many decorations as I could in the living room. Sadly no big tree again this year, there just isn't room in our tiny living room. I put up a little 2 1/2' tree but it doesn't have any lights. I miss lights in the living room for Christmas, so I may have to go back to the store to find something suitable.

Today I am knitting a Christmas present so it can be mailed. I must have it done by next Saturday. Clickety clickety goes my needles ...

How about you? How are you spending your Sunday? 

No comments: