Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Back on track, I think

Oh my! I didn't realize it had been so long. I guess I took the summer off. We had almost four months of sunny hot dry weather and I didn't spend too much time indoors. I don't actually know what I did all summer, but now it's the first of September and it's raining.

The rain  made many firefighters happy and much of the forests in British Columbia were burning and smoke travelled all the way into the eastern parts of Alberta. Smoke and fires also crossed the border between Washington state and BC

But now it's rain. And I'm indoors and I'm knitting and crocheting again and thinking about winter and Halloween and Christmas. And it all goes so fast. I really swear time speeds up the older we get!

I also see that I have lost almost all my readers and so I will have to begin like a  new blogger to build everything back. If you're reading this, could you comment so I know if anyone is still here?

4 comments:

Andree Tracey said...

I'm still here! So sorry you are having a hot and smoky summer! I've been absent from my blog, too, and now I'm experiencing technical difficulties. Hopefully I will have it back online soon! My summer has been filled with road construction in front of my house - very noisy and unpleasant. I liked our old road, curbs and water main just fine, I don't know why they are doing this!

tousled day said...

Don't give up! I've lost most of my readers, so I know how is it like. We love comments, but on the end of the day, we are doing most of our bogging for ourselves.
Hope that you're going to have slow and productive autumn!

Alan G said...

I'm still around, at least from time to time. And by the way, I really like your new blog template and layout.

Way Out Wear said...

Thank you all for your comments!! I am glad that there are some of us still out and about!!!!